Top TV Of 2012 Revealed….
The top 20 most watched programmes of 2012 has been revealed and the BBC have claimed most of the top spots.
The 2012 Olympics closing ceremony, screened on BBC One, bagged the most viewers of the year with 24.5 million while the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee concert, also screened on the Beeb, noched up 15.3 million.
Rival UK channel ITV saw reality show Britains Got Talent, the only reality show in the top 20, scoop the most viewers for them in 2012 with 13.1 million tuning in to see Dog act Ashleigh and Pudsey scoop the 2012 title.
The BBC scored another triumph over it’s rival with their reality show The Voice, although not making the top 20, bagging more average viewers throughout the year than ITV’s talent show The X Factor. The singing contest, judged by, Tom Jones, Will.i.am, Jessie J and Danny O’Donoghue, averaged at 11.9 million while ITV’s X Factor managed 11.4 million.
ITV’s Coronation St claimed the most viewers of the year in Soap World with 12.5 million tuning in to see Becky McDonald leave the Cobbles.
Other viewing highlights from 2012 included I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (ITV) 11.8 million viewers, Downtown Abbey Finale (ITV) 11.7 million viewers and Strictly come Dancing (BBC One) 11.5 million viewers.
5 Tips for Finding the Best Barrie Home Insurance Brokers
Are you searching for Home insurance brokers Barrie? Barrie City is in Central Ontario, Canada. It lies on Lake Simcoe Western shores. When insured, you should keep in mind that brokers are different from insurance agents.
That’s because agents represent insurance companies while brokers are independent of these enterprises, for example, they can give you quotes from various companies. In this guide, we look at 5 tips to look for when dealing with Home insurance brokers Barrie.
References and Referrals
- You should look for references when dealing with Home insurance brokers Barrie. That also includes when searching for them online. Reputable ones ensure that they build long-term relationships with their clients.
Know the Type of Cover You Need
- Depending on your type of property and budget needs, you should make sure that you adequately cover your property.
- A good broker ensures that you cover your property with the right policy. You should avoid those interested in making quick profits at your expense.
- You should also deal with a broker with expertise as they will enable you to claim your insurance quickly. That’s because they have already built long-term relationships with these companies.
- You should also look for brokers who offer you personalized service. That enables you to find the best possible insurance for your needs.
- Depending on your budget, you should choose insurance brokers that fit your budget.
What to Look For
- You should make sure that they come with their identification cards. That helps you to avoid the case of burglars posing as insurance brokers.
- You should consider those with physical addresses in Barrie. That helps you to lay claims quickly.
- Consider taking policies from companies that can allow you terminate after two or three months of trial. That enables you to cancel policies that do not fit your properties value.
- You should also notify these insurance businesses in the case that you want to carry out home improvements. That’s because these improvements increase the value of your home. That means the amount of premiums you pay should also increase.
- Try to make long-term relationships with insurance brokers. That’s because they alert you in the case of better policies that might cover your property becomes available.
- Pay your premiums on time. That helps you to avoid fines from these insurance companies.
Finding the best Home insurance brokers Barrie should be easier using the above guide. You should remember to choose covers that adequately cover your property.